Working at Energy Essentials!
Energy Essentials is a rapidly growing company and is continuously looking out for talented engineers with a passion for software development and working on smart business processes.
Our drive is to build innovative solutions for our customers based upon the latest technologies and best practices available. As we believe working at Energy Essentials should be considered fun, we don’t have any tight standardized job profiles. The work activities are therefore organized according to the different roles fulfilled within different projects. Using these principles we try to use employees to the best of their abilities, such that the team continuously gains more insights in the whole process.
Current job openings
As a Front-end Software Developer you will be developing a state of the art web-based enterprise application. You bear responsibility for the construction and development of our Vertex platform.
We ask for:
- At least two year work experience with Angular, HTML5 and CSS;
- Experience with LESS, Typescript, SASS, modular interfaces, data-dashboards and task-based interfaces is a must;
- Able to prove your front-end software development experience and being up to date with the latest developments in this area;
- You can easily develop for all modern popular browsers;
- Self-starter, but also able to work in a team in an agile/scrum environment;
- Critical, reflective and self-learning attitude;
- Full-time position (40 hours);
- Open and informal office culture with innovative projects at the forefront of the energy industry;
- Lots of space to work independently and to bring your creativity;
- Excellent employment conditions including pension, travel allowances and a bonus plan;
The Benefits of working at Energy Essentials
- Innovative projects
- Continuous improvement of yourself
- Inspiring colleagues
- Working in Maastricht
- Excellent reachability
Traineeships / Part Time Jobs for Students
We offer challenging Traineeships / Part time jobs for Computer Science and Econometrics students, for more information contact us.